Open Minds and Kind Hearts | Teen Ink

Open Minds and Kind Hearts

By MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts
MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts

"I don't wanna be the girl who has to feel the silence... The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth."
-Pink - Sober

I will not tell you my real name but I will give you a name that everyone knows be as. My name is Miabella. I am the type of person that is kind to everyone but I also have an open mind to everything in this small and pitiful world.

I was laying on my bed last night thinking about how life is short and we should live it to it's fullest. But then again I am the kind of person that thinks about things like that and i want to see where my life takes me in the future.

I can't think enough about were my life is taking me. And when I see other people just going through the motions of life. I hate it when people just go through the mostions of life and doesn't even think about where they are heading.

I am also the person that loves holloween. I love dressing up and being someone else for once in my life. I love acting as someone that I admire. This year I am going out as Poison Ivy. I love avting like someone evil so I can be myself for once.

Well thats me in a nutshell and if anyone has a problem with it they can just leave me alone.