Open Minds and Kind Hearts | Teen Ink

Open Minds and Kind Hearts

October 30, 2009
By MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts
MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't wanna be the girl who has to feel the silence... The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth."
-Pink - Sober


I will not tell you my real name but I will give you a name that everyone knows be as. My name is Miabella. I am the type of person that is kind to everyone but I also have an open mind to everything in this small and pitiful world.

I was laying on my bed last night thinking about how life is short and we should live it to it's fullest. But then again I am the kind of person that thinks about things like that and i want to see where my life takes me in the future.

I can't think enough about were my life is taking me. And when I see other people just going through the motions of life. I hate it when people just go through the mostions of life and doesn't even think about where they are heading.

I am also the person that loves holloween. I love dressing up and being someone else for once in my life. I love acting as someone that I admire. This year I am going out as Poison Ivy. I love avting like someone evil so I can be myself for once.

Well thats me in a nutshell and if anyone has a problem with it they can just leave me alone.