Praying | Teen Ink

Praying

By Gabrielle Ledet BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
Gabrielle Ledet BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana

In the 50s a man name Christopher pierre was having a normal day he was in his twentys at this time and he was on his way to Baton Rouge Louisiana he lived in New Orleans Lousiana, and so far his day his was going good and then his sister was calling him telling him how there mother was in the hospital and so he hurried up and turned around and and was on his way to the hospital and when he got there he scene his family there they were crying and stuff and the doctor told him his mother died and he just started to cry than he went to in the room and saw her laying there and he told the hole family to come in there and they just started to pray for days and days probably for a week and they never left the room and then one night when they praying and they started to talk about a scripture out the bible and then he looked at his mom and he scene her smile and then he remember how much his mom loved to read and talk about the bible and she had one gold tooth in front of her mouth and everybody was crying tears of joy and christopher was so happy his mom was in her 70s but like in 5 more years she died from heart problems but chris already knew were she went.