My Favorite Place in My House | Teen Ink

My Favorite Place in My House

By Lost.Girl.14 GOLD, Holyoke, Massachusetts
Lost.Girl.14 GOLD, Holyoke, Massachusetts

The room is cozy in the dark cave with only one light to show the way. There's no getway to the outside world of the night. Few technologies here and there in this dark cave. The silence comforts me with no other sign of life around. All my ears could hear is the hidding friend the wind who is my only campany in the cozy dark cave. From up above my head are the stars that no cloud could cover, not even a little. This room is my getway into a peaceful and lonely place where I can read, think, draw and write anything. The sileny company that is the wind, slowly feel my emotion and see what I see like its a mere copy of myself, perfect in mocking me. The room is small with papers flying around like they were birds flying in the sky above. The room itself looks like it was from the 17th century with future looking objects. During the cold winter nights, the room is filled with the warm touch of the house as it was now finally considered a living organ in the body of the house. To me, the room isn't a dark cave anymore but, a beautiful clear summer night outside with the moonlight shinning his soul out to those who long for its light. The man up above shinning his soul out makes the room into a gem shinning bright in the light of a lightbulb. This is my paradise in the cold bitter winter nights alone with the wind playing hide and go seek with the trees outside. During the desert winds of the summer turn the room into the dark cave once again but, cooler than its normal days. Sometimes I can hear the soft wind knocking at the window, wanting to feel the coldness of the cave which my thoughts lay asleep, waiting fo someone to awaken them. The room is drowning with my ideas that I haven't thought of yet. The room comes alive with my heart and enjoys my time in this room like its my unknown friend watching from a distance. I wonder if u can see the room through my eyes and feel the same joy and happiness it gives me. This is my private world, my paradise and even call it my soul. A friend who watches close by and whispers its thoughts or ideas into my head to create a story or a picture.

Creed said...
on Mar. 6 2016 at 11:37 pm
this is brilliant

on Nov. 26 2009 at 6:11 pm
very nice..dont ever stop writing, its a gift that you have.....keep using it and be proud of it.....take care...Tania

on Nov. 18 2009 at 7:48 pm
Please leave a comment and a rate it so i can see what people think of it. Thank you to everyone.

maggie01 said...
on Oct. 7 2009 at 6:48 pm
Hi Stacey, that was a great story keep writing like that and you can become a great writer. Love You.

on Oct. 2 2009 at 11:46 am
thxs 4 the comment

NecroPed said...
on Oct. 1 2009 at 7:06 pm
The best story ever.Period.