The Comedian | Teen Ink

The Comedian

By Gage Charpilloz BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon
Gage Charpilloz BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon

What I am about to tell you is the funniest joke of all mankind. But before I tell you it I need to tell you this story. This story is the story of one very attractive young man named Gage Ch.

Gage C. was what you would call a class clown. He has been the class clown since the first grade. The reason Gage was a class clown was probably because he really liked to make people laugh. Not only could Gage get his whole class room laughing, but occasionally he could get his teacher laughing too.

Gage started with small puns or word switchers (a slight change in words that makes any sentence funny). Then Gage got better and better until eventually he started to do something that was far more than puns or word switchers. He started to do something you know as stand up comedy. At first Gage wasn’t that good, but then he got better. The only problem this very attractive young man had was stage fright. Most comedians had this retched disease. Symptoms of this disease are sweaty palms, twitching hands, stuttering, memory loss, and diarrhea.

There are many different ways to come up with jokes, or stand up comedy sketches. One way is to take common everyday things and point out funny things about them. One example is how our school due to swine flu put sings up that says that you need to wash your hands after using the bath room due to swine flu warnings. I thought that we were all ready supposed to do that I mean come on people who doesn’t wash their hands. Oh I know bar tenders. Then all you due is continue on about how filthy bar tenders are or how filthy the people are that are in the bar.

As Gage C. progressed in the knowledge of stand up comedy he realized he knew the funniest joke to all mankind, which by the way is very mean. The funniest joke to all mankind is Gage C. poor penmanship.