Everything is okay now | Teen Ink

Everything is okay now

I hate being single. I avoid it as much as possible so i never do the dumping. And I don't dump them
because I tend to fall in love with them. I can't help so when I met Braydon I thought it would be
different, he liked me a lot. I liked him but not a whole lot but I said "yes" when he asked me out.
It was a fun yet rough beginning. But I found that I had fallen in love with him; deeply in love.
The sweet things he said to me. He told me he loved me at first sight. He said I was so beautiful.
He made me happy and he was healing my wounds from a previous relationship. I found myself again
with him. I blossmed when I was around him. Everyone told me we looked cute together, a perfect
match. But then things started getting bad. He was always angry and he was becoming more distance
like with me. I constantly asked him if he was going to dump me. He always said no. But deep down I
knew something bad was going to happen. I could feel it, I become restless and I tried harder for
him to see what he had. But it was no use. He was done and had been for a while'. 'Braydon I'm
keeping my promise' 'What promise?' 'To tell you when I don't feel like living anymore'
'Why?' 'Your going to leave me?' 'Honey you are already going to leave me' ' I know'
'Then you should be okay with this' 'But I'm not' 'Why not?' 'I don't want you to
die' 'I can't take the pain you've left behind for me to take care of' 'I know, but
there is nothing I can do' 'I know' That was all I could handle. The pain exploded in side of
me. I was seized over with overwhelming saddness. All I could think about was that I didn't want
to live without him anymore. I wasn't scared to die, I was scared to keep living. My happiness and
thrive for life had been ripped from me. I was scared to me alone. It was Friday and I got home and
found no one was there but me. I went into my garage and found where my mom had kept the hand gun. I
carried it up stairs to my room. I made a letter to my mom and put it on the table. I went back up
stairs to my room and closed the door. I put the gun to my head and placed my finger on the trigger.
I was shaking. I was actually scared to die. I had to though. I was beginning to pull the trigger
and someone burst into my room. I was so startled that I dropped the gun. I sat there staring at
braydon. I didn't understand. 'You can't do that!' 'What are you doing here?' ' I knew
you were home alone' 'How?' 'Your mom told me' 'Why are you here?' 'I made a
mistake. I love you' 'What?' 'I love you more than anything. You can't die and leave
me!' 'Why did you hurt me then?' 'I was dumb and I'm sorry' 'I love you too' Hand in
hand we walked to his house. I knew everything would be okay now.

A love story