We Will Never Be Apart

I left message after message for him to call but he never called. I was tired of thinking about it so I started flipping through channels, as I reached the news I stopped. Something inside of me told me I needed to hear what they had to say. The breaking news was of a young man who had been in an accident and was in critical condition. I thought to myself, "I couldn't and wouldn't live a day without my boyfriend". I felt an instant connection with this mysterious person that I knew nothing about. As the scene appeared closer on the T.V. I thought i recognized the car, and then everything came clear when I seen the cell phone that read nine missed calls. I completely understood why I felt that instant connection with the girl, because that girl was me. I couldn't react, I couldn't think, I couldn't cry, I couldn't do anything. My whole body went numb. about an hour later i was uncontrollable, when there was a letter they had recovered from the young mans wallet. It read:
"Hey Sweetheart,
I know that someday something will happen to me and that you will have to live without me. I promise you that after I am gone and you've moved on that nobody will ever hurt you. I will always be watching you and protecting you. I hope that you have everything in life you could ever ask for. I want you to know that i will never stop loving you and that no matter what I will always be somewhere within you."
After hearing this if was clear that he loved me and wanted to always be with me so with him I will go.

GlassHeart said...
Beautifully written.

NativeWriter said...
I can cence your pain as I read this and fell that if one can feel this strongly about someoone then it must truly be love and true love. I hope the best for you and hope you have no worry or trouble. NativeWriter