Wow....... | Teen Ink

Wow.......

Since you left everything changed like a fat person on a diet who cheats while doing it. I felt
that what the reason for my living is; I feel we should swap positions like wife swap, but Dante and
Roslyn swap. It's hard to keep all the hatred and anger inside. Day by day it's easing out
like a baby during a pregnancy ! Things people do and say just sets the timer on the bomb and it's
going to explode like 128 tons of TNT. I'm afraid that if I don't receive help I'm going to do
something I'm going to regret in the long run. I might end up in a 9 by 12 like that guy I'm
supposed to call my father. Mom when you died my life was done, I have to put on this fake persona
every single day so no one notice's the hurt and struggle I go thru and I can't take it
anymore'. I'm in Colorado now I was forced to move here when you died. During the 5th grade I
felt as if nothing had mattered because you were gone and out of my life forever, so from there on I
was getting into trouble every single day from 5th to 8th grade. I was always feeling as a social
outcast like no one could relate to me so I strayed away and stayed to myself. I was told by my
teachers I wasn't going to be nothing at first I was believing it because, I heard it so many
times but I left them in the past like an old pair of shoes. I'm starting to just keep to my self
like a stray dog I just don't want to be bothered with people so I'm going to do what I can to
stay me and only me cause if I do something I'm going to regret peoples reaction are going to be
wwoooooooww! I didn't think he had it in him to do anything like that. My thoughts of life just
changed I'm happy with what I have because I know I've lost everything I've had, but that made
me stronger physically and mentally I can now say that I'm not in s state of depression anymore,
still a little hate but I must grow out of it' or will I.

I've overcome many still struggle with most.

pinksage33 BRONZE, Woodstock, New York
This is good.