Why TMS Needs Vending Machines | Teen Ink

Why TMS Needs Vending Machines

April 11, 2024
By brooklynarriaga BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
brooklynarriaga BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever been so hungry and you had no snacks? It is true that TMS will have more trash. But we should get vending machines. Number one, students focus more. Number two, you spend more money which shows you how to use your money, And finally, last but not least number three students will be happier with full belles.

As the topic states, food will help students focus more. Let me explain.  Nutritional resources state,” help to sustain a regular level of energy because they keep blood sugar levels stable.” According to Nu.edu benefit your focus the most are,” By incorporating brain-boosting foods like berries, citrus fruits, dark chocolate, nuts, eggs, avocados, salmon, olive oil, beets, rosemary, bone broth, and turmeric into your diet, you can enhance your memory, focus, and concentration.”    

Financial responsibility As you know you have to buy snacks from vending machines so let me tell you how that will help. Imagine a student who has a hard time not spending their money all at once. That's a problem but vending machines are the solution. Let's say he has ten dollars and there are 5 days in the week. So he gets excited because the vending machine has all of his favorite snacks and he wants all of them at once so he buys them all and has no more money for snacks later in the week. Therefore he will learn from that and get 1 snack a day.

Do you like it when your students are happy? Well, Don't Waste states,’’ Your brain responds to the nutrients you're ingesting by releasing neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, GABA, and more’’. aetna.com states,’’ promotes the growth of “good” bacteria, which in turn positively affects the production of these chemicals.’’ Some people might say it will cause more trash but the school will make more money and will be able to pay the janters more.

 As we discussed, TMS will indeed have more trash. We should get vending machines. Number one students focus more on number two, which shows you how to use your money, And finally, last but not least number three students will be happier with a full belly. As you can see it is up to you but I strongly believe we need to get vending machines.