Prepare the 6th grade! | Teen Ink

Prepare the 6th grade!

April 11, 2024
By alphawerewolftwilightgrrr BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
alphawerewolftwilightgrrr BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Why should 6th graders be prepared for the 7th grade? How could 6th graders be prepared for 7th grade?  Well I'll tell you how! Despite the fact that some people say that 6th graders can figure it out themselves, I think 6th grade should be prepared so then they could get good grades, know the layout, and follow the rules.  

To begin with, 6th graders should be prepared because 7th grade classes are difficult to understand if you are not prepared for any of it. For example, 6th graders wouldn't want to go into science and not have the certain supplies or the certain knowledge.

 6th graders need to be on time, getting good grades, ect. For 6th graders to get good grades they need to listen to the teacher. This is Another reason why 6th grade should be prepared for 7th grade. When the teacher tells you an expectation you need to listen, or when the teacher tells you to grab something you listen. 6th graders need to be on time, don't be tardy, you could easily get lunch detention or have to eat lunch in the office. 6th grade needs to remember to follow the rules and do whatever the teacher tells them.

 Middle school is the center of everything, middle school is when you finally become a teenager, and  with all of the hormones running through you it becomes hard to concentrate, but if you push through it. promise it gets easier. Middle school is also when you start to want to think about your future. Middle school prepares you for high school,college, and adult life all in one. Middle school might only help you with your future a little bit, but it does help. Even if it's a small thing it interferes with your future. So don't start any bad habits or get involved with any bad people. In conclusion,6th grade is really tough. With this advice you can be more prepared in the future, get good grades, know the layout of the school, follow the rules, and be respectful. Have good 7th grade year 6th graders! 


The author's comments:

im vyfgfevyagskhufshrw