How to Complete Your Homework Faster | Teen Ink

How to Complete Your Homework Faster

February 13, 2024
By Anonymous

People tend to procrastinate when it comes to doing their homework.  They waste time, over think, get distracted, or simply give up.  These limit your productivity and lead to more stress because you didn’t finish your work.  Fallon states, “I notice I tend to waste time and find excuses to not do my work.”  He continued with, “I have found some ways to prevent my laziness and complete a majority of my work.”


The first recommendation is to make a plan.  Before starting any work, take a few minutes to sit down and figure out what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.  Doing this will save you time when it comes to your progress.  Another tip would be to set small goals.  Completing small, simple tasks will keep you motivated and relieves some of the stress from your workload.  Staying organized will help you remain focused and motivated to finish your work.  If you have a neat and organized system to track your work you will have less of a struggle at completing your work.  Finally reward yourself for your completion help to continue, whether its taking a break after finishing a project or completing an assignment.  Having a rewarding break can increase your motivation because it prevents you from feeling burnout.


The author's comments:

I created this piece to share helpful tips that others and I use to finish our homework.