His Pleasure, My Worst Fear | Teen Ink

His Pleasure, My Worst Fear

Its amazing how in barely a minute so much can happen. I was just stepping out of the bathroom. Something was wrong. My conscience telling me something was wrong that I should run. But my feet wouldn't budge and automatically went forward. I should have seen it, how did I miss it. In his eyes there was a certain spark almost a passion that should not have been for me. A tear rolled down my face at his touch. A single passionate touch that did so much damage as it slowly moved its way down my back and made its way to my thigh. I didn't know what to do it all happened so quickly. His other hand caressed my face as he told me he was leaving tomorrow, that I should bide him a farewell. Then he smirked, I'll never forget his expression that haunts me every night. He looked so pleased as though he knew he was going to get what he wanted. Thoughts raced through my mind. I was so scared but worried. Could I tell my mom? Would I? It would break her heart. Tearing up her boyfriend's family that she loves so much. Maybe I was wrong..maybe this is normal. But, this had never happened to me before. As he was making his way from my neck to my lips. I felt something on my leg, I pulled away. It was Penny. The boyfriend's family dog. Never had I ever been so relieved to see the dog. My savior..Penny. I could never thank her enough. He sighed and slowly removed his hands off of me. I was relieved. Then I realized he heard footsteps coming. I turned to see who had come to save me. My mother. Thank God. She sent me outside, saying she had been looking for me. I said I had gone to the bathroom. I said no more. I couldn't I wouldn't. I scared to my realization that I had just been molested by no other than my mother's boyfriend's father. I am going to live with it my whole life. Never would I tell anyone what happened on July 4, 2008.

This is my story, my life, my past. This is my suffering and my burden. This was and is my worst nightmare that came to life. I'm too live with it for my whole life.

sweetness78 SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
You aren't alone sweetheart. There's an article on my page titled "Stolen Innocence". You're welcome to check it out. This type of thing happens much too often. I can understand what you wnet through. You're in my prayers dear. <3

pinksage33 BRONZE, Woodstock, New York
This is really good. It should go in the magizeen.