Why ‘The Dark Knight’ is an Inspiration? | Teen Ink

Why ‘The Dark Knight’ is an Inspiration?

By kousei GOLD, Mymensingh, Other
kousei GOLD, Mymensingh, Other

"Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."

We all admired our childhood heroes from Marvel and DC comics for their superpower and personality. Those who have watched the masterpiece trilogy ‘The Dark Knight’ of Christopher Nolan can perceive the true sense of Batman deeply. Apart from producing thrillers, it signified true lessons that can be learned from Batman. Here are 8 things to receive by heart-

·         Pain is inevitable-
The constant thing that comes along with the path of success is pain. To touch the long cherished dream and become successful, there is no other alternative to defeating pain. And yes, pain makes us stronger.

·         Self-control is precious-
It’s evident that the quality of self-control makes Batman the undefeatable hero. He trains himself, researches his foes and stays in discipline. In our everyday life, we can follow a schedule to avoid procrastination and stay on track like him.

·         Willing to Sacrifice-
In order to achieve our goals, we need to make sacrifices. If we want to get something we never had, we must something we never did.

·         Enemies are important-
Yes, they are! Without them, how can we grow? How can we solidify our strength and keep pushing our limit without them? They help us to stay proactive and teach us to tackle difficulties in life.

·         Falling is prerequisite to rise-
The harsh truth is we can’t win on every single day. The important lesson we can learn is to pick ourselves up and rekindle our soul after hitting the rock bottom. That’s how, the Batman became ‘The Batman’ and we can become victorious like him.

·         Our work defines us-
Whatever we say to others about ourselves, our work will show our true color. “What I do defines me” is the answer of question that arises pretty often. We will be respected and remarked for the value, the impact we bring to the society.

·         Having own values-
Batman has his morals and values. He acts according to it. We should train our mind with our own values. Just because society tells us to do something, doesn’t mean we should readily accept the fact. Let’s use our sense to judge and function accordingly.

·         Every question has an answer-
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Every situation will come to an end. So, it’s better to go with the flow and find answer of it. No matter how hard the situation is, we can definitely come up with an answer.

It’s really fascinating to observe our childhood hero possessing so many qualities and creating a roadmap for us. Of course, there is no surety of success in life, but if we can follow these lessons in our day to day life, we can at least become satisfied with our endeavor and overall prosperity. That’s what we live for!