y did u have to say u love me?

Y did i have to tell me you love me, when you didnt even mean it?
U said i was the one i was the only emo gurl for you!
then u leave me for another gurl.
i was there wen ur gurlfriend dumped you.Then we start talking on myspace i ask u one thing and only one thing and all u can say is leave me alone.No i had to listen to you now you can listen to me.Its my turn.U wanted to kill urself i said no. i have helped you so much.I gave u my heart and you said you were going to fix it so that it never broke again. U fixed it but then u broke it so much i cant stop crying. i wish you never told me you love me cause i take love so serious unlike you. Y did u lie to me.I need to know. I ask my self everyday y,y did he hurt me.What did i do to him.i did nothing but love you. Ithougth you were different from all these other guys out there in the world u said u want us to die in eachothers arms. then u just say on day we need to break up. if u didnt love me like i thought u did then y did u say you did? thats one thing i dont get y said u would never hurt me but you did. its always the one that say"i will never hurt you ever" those are the one that hurt you the most cause u trusted them with ur heart and they just threw it on the floor and stepped all over it. i know i keep asking this but i want to know y. y did u leave me and hurt me like you did?

kristoffsangel said...
i can relate to this i have became emo after i got hurt by a guy that said he would never leave and loved and that he wanted die in my arms iclost him a yr ago and still cry good work

blackamethyst said...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 11:29 am
I really like this work. I like how the runons and fragments work out, because it really exemplifies those feelings of panic and hysterics. Keep writing :)

vamppoet16 said...
i rele like this poem. i can relate way more than u think. very good. it will be ok. one day. i tell myself that everyday. the day u find something that helps the hurt, please tell me. great work.

emo.panda101 replied...
well i became emo nd that kinda help but i also tell myself dont cry over it just pick up all the pieces put them back together nd move on forget out it ur to awesome to be hurting really the more you worry about it the more it will hurt plzz just move on ily<3 if u ever wanna talk just write me

pinksage33 said...
Nice work. This is something i can relate to.