American Eagle | Teen Ink

American Eagle

By Ben Williamson GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Ben Williamson GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

I am an 18 year old student at Arrowhead High School, in Hartland, Wisconsin. Ever since the fifth grade I have been shopping at the best store in the universe. Every time I am at the local mall, I make sure to stop into American Eagle and purchase something. I love the smell of the store and the rush I get when I walk through the doors and see all the clothes.

The thing I buy most at your fine store are the light brown clogs. I love the grey clogs and all colors of clogs that you offer. However, the last pair of clogs I last purchased ripped at the buckle and wore extremely on the toe. I cannot wear my favorite shoes in the world anymore because they have gotten to the point where it’s hard to keep them on as I am walking through your store shopping. The size 9.5 brown clogs I have are ruined from normal wear and tear.

For me, fit does happen at American Eagle and I will continue to shop at your store for years to come. I would like to send my personal thanks for being the best store and fulfilling all of my shopping needs. Friends know that when it’s time for fashion advice, they turn to yours truly to take them shopping. I am overly excited to make the trip to the mall and shop American Eagle with them. Keep up the good work, and keep producing the world’s best clothes and shoes!