MY DREAM VACATION | Teen Ink

MY DREAM VACATION

March 7, 2021
By ACEMAYHEM03 BRONZE, Chennai, Other
ACEMAYHEM03 BRONZE, Chennai, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My dream vacation would be to a serene destination which is free from all the hustle and bustle of the city. A place that would provide immense peace and happiness. A place where we can spend time with our loved ones without any deadline or commitments or stress in mind. A place where we can create lots of beautiful memories that we can recall and feel nostalgic about even after many years. A destination where even the travel would be blissful in any modes of transportation. A place where we can let loose and be ourselves in our perfect world. A place brimming with life and culture with amazing people who would be happy to have us there. A place where we can bond with the mesmerizing nature and wildlife. A destination that has places to camp out or stay overlooking the beauty that the place has to offer either during sunrise or sunset. A place with a captivating weather that keeps the destination lush green at all times. It would be a place where we can find our inner self and rejuvenate that makes us ready to face any challenges that life has to offer us thereafter. 


The author's comments:

I guess everyone has a dream vacation....So here is mine....