The Best Friend You Could Ask For | Teen Ink

The Best Friend You Could Ask For

April 1, 2009
By hunter wells BRONZE, Eagle Mountain, Utah
hunter wells BRONZE, Eagle Mountain, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

When you first get a pet you are excited but when they get older they are not as cute as they were when they were puppies. The dogs usually just sit in their cages. That’s not fair to them you wouldn’t like it if you were all locked up in a cage. If you take the time each day and play with the puppy and when it gets older you get attached to him or her, they become good friends and they love you. You can realize how much your dog enjoys being with you even if you just take an hour out of your day to play with your dog. You will realize that he or she enjoys being with you and you start wanting to be with them when ever you have a chance. If you take care of them they will take care of you because you need to spend time with them. You don't realize what you’ve got until its gone:)



I have been living with dogs all my life. I have four. One is a male and three are females. The male is a chocolate lab who is named Moose and he enjoys hunting. One of the females is a chocolate lab named Roxey. She enjoys water fowl hunting as well. We have a black lab and her name is Mabel. She loves playing fetch. The last but not least is a cocker spaniel and her name is Jasmine. She loves to try to keep up with the other dogs. We love our dogs and every one of them are sweethearts and all of them get lots of attention:)