Jesse Frank | Teen Ink

Jesse Frank

By Jesse Frank SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Jesse Frank SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Jesse Frank currently calls Hartland, Wisconsin his home; all though this will not be the case for long, as he is moving to the far, far away land of Madison next year. He began his illustrious career in writing in the second grade, and hasn’t given it up since. Along his written path, he created such marvels as: The Great Gatsby: a Book Report, and The Chambered Nautilus Poetry Explication. As you can tell, he normally dabbles in school assigned writing projects. However, he does color outside of the lines occasionally, writing freelance for his own pleasure.
Outside of writing, he enjoys life’s other treasures. For example, he likes piña coladas, non-alcoholic of course, getting caught in the rain, but he’s not really into yoga, and some say he has half a brain. Some would consider him a bit of a jock, being active in three different sports throughout the year; however, he just finds sports as an outlet when he has a case of writer’s block. He also spends much of his time laughing and carrying on with friends; talking about days around the pool, and would be nights in Mexico.