A perfectly good discription of my x-period teacher | Teen Ink

A perfectly good discription of my x-period teacher

May 14, 2009
By Anonymous

My x-period teacher is named Mr.Akins. He is one swell man, he deserves all the respect he can get. He teaches us well (obviously), he also teaches us moral lessons. I'll tell you a story my friend told me once.
When some gal was walking into her 5th period, she was called out from Mr.Akins.
"Owens, please come here this instant." He had a sudden voice that made my skin chill.
Our other teacher walked us into class and quickly shut the door, as if something immediate was going to happen. So There came a large, piercing noise from outside the door.
"YOU DO NOT TEXT DURING MY CLASS, LET ALONE MY X-PERIOD!!!!!!!!"
His voice seemed like a monstrous, gigantic, and horrific sound out there. We were lucky that wasn't us. The voice had gone on for minutes. Then she came in looking as scared as a cat in a pond, she looked as if she was going to break out balling.
Everyone started staring at her.
But when the day was over, she got home and learned a lesson.
Guess what that lesson was?
The lesson was not to disobey your elders and always respect everyone in your path.
How i wish I wasn't that gal in my xth period...