A Typical Day | Teen Ink

A Typical Day

This morning I got up and went in the bathroom. I took a shower than I went into my room to get dress. When I finished getting dress my mom called and said, “Ashley, gets up, and get dress.” I said, Mom I am already dress. “She said, “Oh okay your going to be late.” I usually leave the house at 6:30 and when she said that I was like how when its only 6 o’clock. Than my mom said,” Oh okay,” and she went back to sleep. I got up at 6:30 from watching T.V. and left to catch my bus. I got on the bus and went to the high school. When I got to the high school I realized my friend wasn’t on the bus. I waited and saw my older cousin Ant well they call him Big. He asks me what I was doing tonight and I said,” I don’t know. I mean I won’t to go to the club but its going to be a whole lot of little kids. I also want to go to the movies but that’s 20$. 10$ for the movies, and 10$ for gas. Things are not cheap now a day’s. I might just stay home I told him. “He said, “oh, and I said,” bye and he went into DHS. Than I saw my other friend Ron and she ask me what I was doing today to, or I asked her I don’t remember what I said, “I might just stay home.”