Krysta and Me | Teen Ink

Krysta and Me

You know when you go see a movie you end up seeing your best friend there? Well guess what...I saw Krysta there along with her family. As soon as i heard her say my name I knew it was her.
That silly friend of mine. She has the most perfect voice you could ever imagine. Her eyes sparkle and shine. Her beautiful hair stretches to her shoulders. She looks as beautiful as a red rose.
Anyways, she walked over to me and hugged me so tight. Then she said that we should sit together.
I said, "that's a great idea," sonething like that. We walked into the theatres to get some succulent snacks. I walked over to my family, ofcourse my sister said i was a b!@#$ for not sitting with her.
But when I walked into the actual seats, she was sitting one row down from us. It was a coinsidence.
I felt happy, and content.
When I laughed she laughed. When I giggled, she giggled.
It was so cute.
When the movie was over, I walked over to her and said that I was sorry for not sitting by her. She said she was fine with it.
In the end, I figured that you don't always have to do what you are afraid to do. But the good thing was that i got to see her and sit near her.
I love you Krysta and I always will.
With love
hugs and kisses

on May. 28 2009 at 4:53 am
Austin_Ramsay BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona
haha! that would have been so cool and that sound just like krysta :D and u guys are both so cool lol but i am better HAHA! jk :D

pandiNeverShoutNever, Yuma, Arizona

"Love The Love You Have."

- The Summer Set:)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love u 2 kryskross!!!!!!

i made it just for u dude!!!!!!

hehe it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krysta BRONZE said...
Krysta BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona
AWWWW Sami i l0ve u soo much.... this si awesome btw that was a awesome time and i am happy i got to see u!!!<3 <3 <3