Mystery People | Teen Ink

Mystery People

May 5, 2009
By JessicaU SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
JessicaU SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
8 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Two people with very different lives have one thing in common and that has made all the difference. Every person who meets them treats them like regular people but they are so much more. They are loving, caring, wonderful people, yet they don’t know it. How is this possible? They are so humble that they would not dare brag.
Two people who have problems (just like any normal human being) have put on smiles when on the inside they are full of sadness, rage, and stress. Why do they do this? They do it because they are full of love. They don’t want anyone to worry about them even though they desperately need help, so instead they lie and pretend that everything is okay. People who care for them with all their hearts know the truth, and even though they don’t say it, they worry about the well being of these two people. Why won’t they confide in those who care?
There are extraordinary memories built each day, memories that will never be forgotten or reduced in importance. There are many people who help create a memory, but when these two people help create a memory; it’s a memory that will never be forgotten until we vanish from this earth. In a matter of seconds a memory can be created. When these two people are around thousands of memories are created each and every second. Yet, these two very important people don’t know how many memories they have created.
Each of these two people has their own personality, uniqueness, and the power to change lives. These two people are incredible, but they don’t know it. How is this possible? It’s an unexplained mystery.