Hope | Teen Ink

Hope

By Dark_Angel BRONZE, Woodstock, Georgia
Dark_Angel BRONZE, Woodstock, Georgia

Optimism, keeps everyone bubbly and on their toes. A great way to start the day by thinking about the wonders of it. Live in the moment and just have fun with everything you do. Yes, this advice is good and very stress less, so it would seem, but what about when the moment is done? After the day and your lying in bed thinking things over. What about when you realize living in the moment can sometimes make you overlook the deeply thoughts you treasure? What about when the negative hits you and hits you hard after a joyful day of living in the moment and being with loved ones? What’s going to happen when your lying there, wide awake, realizing the truth you missed while living it up? Are you going to just sleep on it, ignore it or expect it? I’ve always been bubbly and a ‘Think-Positive!’ shorta girl, always hoping and having belief of the best. Until, the end of the day and I overlook my friends, family and overall life in that day. I notice things, I didn’t notice when they happened; I figured things out, I had no clue about when they occurred. Some things good, some bad. What to do? As I lie here in bed, now knowing the un-noticed truth of my life. What to do? Cry, scream, laugh or live it up and pray for the best? For the time being my decision is un-decided my mind full and my heart achful with stress and depression. No more words for now…..

Jill P. said...
on May. 8 2009 at 11:49 am
I am so proud of you!!! Your writing is amazing and shows a special talent! Don't ever stop! Keep sending me pieces next year!