I Love Her | Teen Ink

I Love Her

April 24, 2009
By Anonymous

I see her almost every day. She's the most beautiful person in the world, both inside and out. When i first moved, she was the very first person at my new school to speak to me, when everyone else pretty much ignored me. She knows more about me than I probably do, and we're hardly even friends. I'm extremely shy, and most people take my silence as either anger, hatred, or just plain rudeness. And, the way my face is, when I'm not smiling, it looks more like an evil grimace, even though my face just looks like that, even when I'm feeling fine. Everyone pretty much avoids me because of that, but she still enjoys being around me ( I think ) and we talk every now and then. I'm kind of good at drawing, and sometimes she asks me to draw things for her; she says she loves my work. I can't even describe the feeling I get when I see how happy my drawings make her, and the look on her face when I hand it to her. I work three times as hard on a picture when I'm drawing it for her than I do for anyone else, even myself. I would die for her without hesitation, and I do everything in my power to make her, and keep her, happy. If she asked me to never talk to her again, to never look at her again, I would do it in an instant if it would make her truly happy. I miss her so much on the weekends, when I don't see her ( I only see her on school days ). Just thinking about her sends my heart into a frenzy, and my legs tremble when she's close to me. I'm constantly thinking about her, wishing I was next to her. All I can say is, I love her.