cancer | Teen Ink

cancer

this is about cancer

Chapter 1: cancer

Cancer is a major problem in the US and worldwide.
Cancer/worldwide and US. 1,790 kids in the US die from cancer a year or sicknesses
100,000 kids under 15 die from cancer a year worldwide
Cancer is very dangerous being untreated.
1.4 among women from 2004-2013/deaths decreased and death rates decreased
Cancer support/helping out somebody
        Giving family’s support
Helping point out signs of cancer
Giving people important facts about cancer
Skin cancer is Caused from being in the sun,for example if you are outside on the beach without sunscreen on your cells absorb up the sunlight and split. Your cells start to boil. Sooner or later you will find a skin cancer spot. The Most dangerous type is melanoma. Melanoma is when you have an unusual mole growing on your skin. Melanoma is very dangerous being untreated.
Can cause you to get plastic surgery/or just plain surgery in general. When skin cancer is so bad, people have to have surgerys to make it better
Skin cancer solutions
Trying to stay out of the sun
Looking up how bad skin cancer is
Looking up your skin cancer history will help you find facts that you want to know about skin cancer. Putting on sunscreen will help protect you skin from getting skin cancer
Category/breast cancer
Breast cancer kills 206,983 people a year worldwide. Breast cancer can kill people. Breast cancer is dangerous untreated. Women and men need support.
Women and men need support
Breast cancer
Looking up breast cancer facts will help you know all the facts about and or the symptoms
Going to the doctors and asking for help or for a x-ray
Asking about symptoms of breast cancer from your doctor
Solutions for cancer
Cancer support/helping out somebody
        Giving family’s support
Helping point out signs of cancer
Once you have finished reading this you should know how these problems affect people's lives. How many people go through these rough times. Skin cancer runs in my family. Currently my grandma is battling skin cancer on her nose and head. This has made me feel scared and worried that something might happen. This subject is so important for me and other people. If you know anybody who has any type of cancer help them and support them, And then you will know that in this world you helped somebody who was and maybe still is battling cancer. Cancer is a major problem in this world and humans need to step up and bring kindness into this world. Humans need to step up and help out our community. We all need to show respect and show that we care. Cancer is the topic that I chose.

cancer