Pet Peeves | Teen Ink

Pet Peeves

June 2, 2011
By tan02 BRONZE, Park City, Utah
tan02 BRONZE, Park City, Utah
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing at all."
-Socrates


I have so many pet peeves that it is actually crazy and possibly out of control but I will tell you anyway. The pet peeves that I have that are the most evident are I hate to touched, by anyone including my family. I also hate when other people constantly touch each other in the halls, like hugging or whatever. I hate these things because they are annoying and people should really stop because they are all going to get sick.

Another pet peeve is hate it when people say that they love each other, when in fact they have no idea what they are saying. I think if you are going to use a word like that you should really mean it and that you shouldn’t just think throw it around like nothing. Perhaps there are different types of love but still I think that it is a very powerful word, one that we should respect more.

Some more pet peeves are that I hate how people share food and drinks, I’m telling you that everyone is going to get really get sick. Also they should stop mooching and just get their own stuff it really bugs me. If you want food you should just tell your parents but stop taking my food and get your own.

These are just a couple of the many pet peeves that I have but these are the ones that are most important to me. Perhaps these might sound sinister, or even evil but they are not they are actually in my opinion very good pet peeves. If you know what you do and don’t like then you can be happier by going to those places or staying away from others. I know what I do and don’t like and nothing is going to change those things because it is my opinion, and if it doesn’t fit the norm I could care less.

What I have learned from this is that people are always going to do the things that you hate, and you just have to be able to deal with it.


The author's comments:
I wrote this piece for school, these are just basically some things that bother me.