Why Schools Should Have More Classes That Help Us In The Future | Teen Ink

Why Schools Should Have More Classes That Help Us In The Future

By 123TYLER456 BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
123TYLER456 BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

Do you think the classes we have now will help us in the future? Even though it would make class periods shorter, TSM should have more classes that help us in the future because they could be interesting, it would help with future employment, and they could be engaging and would make us want to go to school more.

First, we should have more interesting classes that help us in the future. Some classes we could have could be a woodshop class, a money management class, and cooking class. In cooking class we could learn how to use the oven and we could learn easy recipes to make like noodles. In money management you could learn how to save enough money to buy the necessary stuff like food. They could also teach us things like taxes and how to pay bills.

If we have more classes that help us in the future it would help us with future employment. If we have more classes in the future it would help us get a job in the future because we would have more knowledge in the subject. If we have more classes in the future we would have more experience in job-like activities, and experience in real life situations.

Lastly, if we have more classes that help us in the future it could be more engaging and it could make us want to come to school more. By having more interesting classes that help us in the future it would make us want to come to school more because it could be more fun. By have more interesting classes that help us in the future it could be more hands on and teach us how to do hard stuff. Some people may say that it would make periods too short. I think that it would be better to have shorter periods because I don't want to sit in the same spot for more than an hour.

In conclusion, we need classes at TMS that help us in the future because it would make us want to go to school more, they could be interesting, it would help with future employment, and they could be engaging. Next time you are in school and think this won't help me in the future think about what you could be doing like learning how to make a egg or building a birdhouse. That's way we need more classes that would help us in the future.

i am tyler mitchael