Circle Of Concern Vs Circle Of Influence | Teen Ink

Circle Of Concern Vs Circle Of Influence

“As we know about our life we operate in two circle the first is a circle of concern these are things can even affect us and it cannot be controlled, the second is circle of influence these are things which we can control or influence……..

Circle of Concern:-

circle of concern is a big circle that contains everything, you are worried and concerned about at the movement, it could be a couple of learners in your group, your classmates and it could be something health-related you might be worried about your financial problems, you might be concerned about the environment or something political going on anything that you are concerned about it goes into your circle of concern, generally it is thought that your circle of concern is far bigger than the circle of influence.

Circle of concern and circle of influence can dictate whether you are a proactive person or a reactive person.

Reactive People:-

Reactive people don’t focus on the things that are in their circle of influence, they look at things that are broad and in their circle of concern in other words things that they might not have the power to change, as a result their circle of influence shrinks.

Circle of Influence:-

Circle of influence contains some of those things from your circle of concern because it is all the things you are worried about that it really can be changed. This things you can influence the problems and you can do something about, as long as we focus our efforts on those things that we accomplished nothing except to increase our feelings of inadequacy, when it is focused on our own paradigms that we began to create a positive energy inside.

Proactive People:- 

Proactive people tend to focus on things in their circle of influence, those things they can actually do something about, that where there energy goes and as a result success is seen and that success ultimately means that their circle of influence gets bigger or circle of influence grows.

Motivation:-

The idea behind all of this really is that you design your own life and it is far better to focus your time and energy on things that you can something about, provided you focus on time and energy on something and you are able to influence it, and you get a result and that result would be pure and positive, the more motivation and confident you get, you will appear to people around you and in your organization.  

1 Energetic.        2 Optimistic.                      3 Pessimistic.                    4 Superior.         5 Sure of oneself.

6 Unstable.        7 Nervous.                          8 Wide.                                9 Refined.           10 Connected.