Save the Environment | Teen Ink

Save the Environment

Stupid land builders are destroying our rainforests for their own gain.  Lots of the water on the planet is polluted and undrinkable, and it is our fault. Global Warming was caused by the ignorance of humans, not knowing what they were doing to our beloved planet. The plastic in the ocean is killing all of those cute dolphins and turtles.

Now that we do know what is happening, why are we not doing anything?

At the rate that this is happening, our planet will be burned to a crisp and inhabitable before long. We all know this, but we do not think it for us to do. We think the scientists should do it all for us, but they do not have to do all of the hard work. All of us humans should work together, we all made this happen, and we all need to save our planet.

Some people out there that do not even believe that global warming is a thing, like the president of the United States (Donald Trump), though they are the one of the biggest producers of carbon emissions in the world. Because they do not believe in it, it means that they will not do anything to stop it and our planet will slowly start to burn up.

We all need to work together to fight Global Warming.

Even though the human race is not very good at it, if we want to survive. Help the environment.