Why the Labels?

Let me ask you guys something: How do you feel about labels? Honestly, I couldn't care less what people think/say about me. I believe in being yourself and stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. Even though I'm a girl, I have short hair, my favorite color is blue, I rarely wear dresses/skirts, I LOVE country music, I don't have ANY friend ( due to the fact that I'm homeschooled), but I'm still me. And no one can change who I am. Here are a few of my favorite, famous quotes. Hope they  inspire you, like they did me.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud"~ Maya Angelou. 

" It takes courage to grow up a become who you really are" e. e. cummings.

" Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it" Vincent van Gogh. 

" I don't pretend to be perfect. I want people to see me as I am." Kristen Stewart.    

Angel04 said...
today at 8:22 pm
You should join my forum. Looking For New Best Buds

Angel04 said...
today at 8:21 pm
Oh, right. I got mixed up. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. *giggles*

Angel04 said...
today at 4:44 pm
Thx, @Malcolm_Chase! You're Ria's brother, right?

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:47 pm
Actually, no. I'm really Summer_R_Quinn's brother, but shh, it's a secret!

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:54 pm
Great job, love it! It's so inspirational, and those are wonderful quotes! Personally, though, I like these two quotes: “ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” And: "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken". - Oscar Wilde

Angel04 said...
yesterday at 3:57 pm
LOl i will Summer. Thx

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 2:57 pm
This is great, Angel! You should check out my song called Angel (ironic, I know).

Angel04 said...
Apr. 21 at 7:31 pm
Thanks, WolfWhisperer0911! I love the third one, too.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 21 at 3:37 pm
@Angel04 Nice article! Truly inspirational, my favorite has to be the third one. :)