Stop/Blame | Teen Ink

Stop/Blame

I think everyone should just stop. Stop all the blame, and the pointing of fingers. All of it needs to end. It's no one's fault things turn out the way they do. Not God's, not your parents, not your worst enemy's. I do not believe that everything happens for a reason, and I don't mean to say that you have no control over what happens; i think people should accept their fate. Dumb choices are common, bad decisions can take over your life, but you need to accept it. Take responsibility for what happens, but do not blame anyone. It may be your fault, but there is no use or need for you to dwell upon it. Everything may come crashing down, and all at a fault of your own, but stop thinking about it. It's terrible, and you know that it all happened as a result of a dumb choice you made, but stop with the blaming. What happened, has happened. It's in the past, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change that. This all did not happen because God was punishing you, nor did it happen because of bad karma. Karma isn't real, God has no power, and you control you. But even you cannot control what choices you make. You may not mean to do the things you do, yet they still happen. Accidents. They have everyone to blame, but noone to accept responsibility for. The blame goes all around, but you should just accept the situation, and try to move on with your life. You cannot dwell on the past, because at some point, the future becomes a mess as a result of the one you made thirty years before.