Divergence | Teen Ink

Divergence

By Sedra Tanta SILVER, Damascus, Other
Sedra Tanta SILVER, Damascus, Other

They tell you things which they are smashing you, they try to break you down.

Treating you as a foolish intrudes in their world , your own thoughts don't fit them . Also , there are some words can be heard the most as long as you live in their world that you don't deserve the love , or to be loved . Otherwise , there is no one can fall in love with you for your weird mind .

Is the problem relating really to the way of thinking ?! , actually I didn't find an answer or a reason.

In fact , it's a matter of being either a classical person like the others and be one of the copies , holding the same character without any change , or having your own way to create a special creature and being the unique edition .
Moreover , even in love , you just want to love in the way you like .May you don't need a perfect love , and all what you need is finding someone who loves your weirdness , talks to you for hours about nothing which could be the best conversation and respects and completes you.

Ultimately , you can prove that you aren't far from the reality by living , thinking , talking and love in the way you admire .