Freedom Represents Patriotism

The Fourth of July. America celebrates their freedom by releasing fireworks exploding with loud noises and bright colors. Wearing red, white, and blue. Wearing hats, flags, and beads around their necks representing freedom. Laughter, chattering, and people shouting with amazement.The Fourth of July, filled with delight.

Memorial Day. The ones who died and fought for us to gain the freedom we have today. At cemeteries, people place flags and flowers. People crying, others saying,“Thank you for your service” and see people walking. In Washington D.C. The tomb of the Unknown Soldier, honouring those who died fighting. Complete silence  no one talking. A quiet service where they have someone place a wreath around a stand for our Unknown Soldiers. A soldier guards the tomb like a hawk.

The American Dream. How we as a country can do what we want. Being fortunate enough to own a house, car, and have a job. Back then we were not as lucky as we are now.

The Fourth of July, Memorial Day, and The American Dream. Each things represent how us as a country can be one and unite. Everything in a depth about what our country does to show Patriotism.