Plane Problems | Teen Ink

Plane Problems

By 5084603520 BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts
5084603520 BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts

Do you think it's right that flight attendants are arguing with the passengers? Well, it's completely unnecessary. Innocent people are getting hurt for no reason because of this. People being forced off airplanes after they have already paid and boarded the plane is unnecessary and cruel. This has happened a few times in our country and i think it's time we make a stop to it.

On April 9, 2017 a man on a United Airlines flight refused to give up his seat on an overbooked flight and ended up severely hurt. Three Chicago Department of Aviation security officers dragged the man off the plane by his arms and legs and left his face all bloody as well as several other serious injuries. This man should have not been treated like that.  It doesn't matter what the reason was, he was a doctor, and needed to be home the next day to see his patients. Imagine you were the person being forced off the plane? What would you do? What would your feelings be?

People who have paid so much to travel on planes and to get treated how they have been lately is not right. Another example of people being treated this way was when a woman was thrown off an American Airline flight. “After a flight attendant allegedly whacked her with her baby’s stroller... OMG. Flight attendant violently took a stroller from a lady with a baby on my flight, hitting her and just missing the baby. Then he tried to fight a passenger who stood up for her,.’’ said Surain Adyanthaya, a passenger on the flight. This is something that should never happen on a plane. This flight attendant should have never took that lady's stroller and hit her with it because she could have been severely hurt and so could her baby. For most people, flying is a luxury and if you have never been on a plane before, you don't want your first one to be like that .