Language in the Real World 2 | Teen Ink

Language in the Real World 2

By Tinman BRONZE, Park City, Utah
Tinman BRONZE, Park City, Utah

A celebration today is it's my friends birthday today and were going to go to red stone after school and walk around go to the movie theaters  and watch power rangers, everyone at school says it's a good movie and there is nothing really coming out right now there all coming out in May and that's my birthday but anyway everything coming out then not now so we're going to see power rangers and I got him a gift card for his B-day and I've never seen it well that's because its new.

We're going to go to Cafe Rio or Starbucks or somewhere where there's good food before or after we watch it and I think it's going to be a blast.

I think that must is good really good without it a lot of people probably wouldn’t have a job but its wonderful how music has lasted this long because people are always trying to change it yet we have 1 million songs on youtube there just because people like it a lot and that's a great thing because there are so many selections like rock, classic rock, rap, classical music, it helps us pump up for things like working out or taking a shower or well there much much more I can say about it but whoever made should be president or when he or she was alive and just think about other things like war may not have started war or fighting but then again it also could start it up but also end it.

Just in case you have a birthday and you want to go to red stone for now you know if you want to or not.