My Master Lover | Teen Ink

My Master Lover

February 16, 2017
By PJ-Skittles GOLD, Pittsfield, Illinois
PJ-Skittles GOLD, Pittsfield, Illinois
14 articles 0 photos 1 comment

You were all and only you. Forever since that day, in my mind, there is you. I know that it is wrong to feel this way toward you, but the more I try to fight it, the less I win. In the twilight I look upon the glass screen seeing your name pop up, not because you sent me a message of a lifetime, but because I force myself to pull your name out of the hat of life, and sit and dream about forever with me and you. This whole thing is wrong, these feeling, these situations, these awkward staring at one another, with demons in my eyes for you. But at the end of the day my goal is to have you and stand with you forever,and right now I know in my heart there is no way that I can call you my own because I am me and you are you. It's all fun and games though, the dreams you bring me are one the same, delicate and delightful. The moon never beams without bringing me dreams of you and me together, forever, being the happiest man in the whole world. The sun never shines, without seeing those bright eyes, looking at her with those eyes, jealousy raging inside me like a boiler about to explode, yet I know no bounds, and keep my distance from you, because society tells me otherwise. I just want you to know whenever in doubt I am your biggest fan, through and through I love you.


The author's comments:

Every day I wake up and go to sleep thinking about you, My one and only.