Another Year, Another Beginning | Teen Ink

Another Year, Another Beginning

By Pinkfield10 GOLD, Kathmandu, Other
Pinkfield10 GOLD, Kathmandu, Other

"It is only with the heart that one can see what is right."

Time is an unchanging factor of our lives. No matter how much we all may want for time to stop just for a while, it never stops. Years pass and with every new year comes a new beginning and  new  promises. Last year was a year of great world incidents. Fidel Castro died, members of a Brazilian team along with many journalists died in a plane crash and the year 2016 saw the demise of Thai King, Bhumibol Adulyadej. Moreover, this was a year which saw the shocking victory of Donald Jr. Trump in the US elections. This year marked itself as the hottest year  in the climatic records. By looking at these events, we can  confidently say that this year was an eventful year.  Now the time has come that we forget the  pains and tragedies of our past and hope from the bottom of hearts for a better year. Out of those 365 days of 2017, let's pray that most are happy days where we can embrace the positive side of life.  Let's make 2017 a year that will go down in history books as a really progressive year where we all gain new experiences. This is going to be a new year and a new beginning for all of us.