Mindset & Nerves | Teen Ink

Mindset & Nerves

By JacQueline481309 BRONZE, Hemet, California
JacQueline481309 BRONZE, Hemet, California

Why do we let these things get to us. In the future no one well even remember. Why? Why do we put up with the mean jokes, the tryouts are sports season, the idea of never being good enough. The things we deal with, the things we do, the things that we believe matter yet in the future no one will remember. Why? Just why? We a special in our own way. Each and everyone of us. We are individuals. We are yourselves. We are human. We all have flaws; yes, some may be seen, but some we hide so far down inside ourselves that we just break. We've all hit the point where we wonder why? Is it really worth it? Am I even good enough? We may not believe it or want to but, we are all good enough, we all have the fight, we are us and that, that is the best we could ever be. Others may think differently, we don't need to care what they think, only what we think. We are capable of so much more than others may think, more than society may think,more than you make think. We know our limits yet we still push past them. We know our breaking point yet we work to it. We know ourselves inside and out but, we are our own worst enemy. We all know how hard life is, we all know the struggle, but some push past because they found who they were. Now you just need to find who you are.