Those Who Don’t | Teen Ink

Those Who Don’t

Those who don’t remind me of people who don’t like to give anything a shot in life, like sports, school, jobs or even doing a small activity. Those who don’t, don’t get anywhere in life. They end up doing things for someone who got there, someone who did it, someone who put the work in, someone who knew that life was a gift and they weren’t going to waste it. Those who don’t can also end up in streets or in gangs or worse. You can’t always quit because you gave something one try or you think you are bad at it. Those who don’t forget that life is not supposed to be easy or fair, trust me that would be even worse, because there would be no competition or something to fight up to. If everyone is the same no one is special then. To be special you have to do things that are special, meaning you have to put more work than everyone else, because you are not average. You have to believe that you were made to be better, made to do more than anyone around. The most beautiful part about life is that you really can be whatever you set out to be, if are willing to put the work. There is no failure in life, you keep trying, you fall then you get back up, go again, true failure is someone who gives up. One of my favorite quotes, “We were all meant to shine as kids, it’s not just in some of us, it’s in all of us”, so only one who is stopping you from getting what you want is you. Those who don’t can make life their own, what it was meant to be for them free and beautiful.

This peice is Motivational