Khaled's Keys: The Road of Passion, Pain, Success | Teen Ink

Khaled's Keys: The Road of Passion, Pain, Success

DJ Khaled isn’t just a famous hip-hop star and DJ, he’s also quite the preacher too. Using his social media accounts, most popularly his Snapchat, Khaled spreads his “keys to success”, a set of rules to follow to become successful. His keys are mainly targeted toward the young people, and expresses the beliefs of working hard to achieve success, with his popular phrase “passion, pain, success”. Khaled also often speaks of the mysterious “they”, which is never revealed. The only thing known about “they” is that they don’t want you to live life or have fun. One of they keys Khaled speaks of is to “stay away from they”. Many of these keys include staying focused, being healthy, giving thanks, being honest, and never giving up. These are what Khaled calls “major keys”, and he says these keys will help you work your way to success and happiness. These keys can be followed by anyone, even if your goal isn’t wealth and lavishness, which seem to be Khaled’s definition of success. I believe that if you follow the major keys: be healthy, be honest, work hard, never give up, and always give thanks, then you can become a mogul: an important, influential, and wealthy person, mostly in media, or just be a person that is happy in life. Whatever you consider success, you should be able to reach by following the keys.

I am a fan of Dj Khaled, i like both his music and his keys to success/social media