Difference in the racial in justice | Teen Ink

Difference in the racial in justice

Dear Fellow Americans,

I think it's about time that we should all come together as one as a community and as a power that not even the government could take us down. Blacks,whites,brown etc.... we could come together and stop all this police brutality, it seems that police brutality is one of the biggest problems in our country. They go around and kill innocent they take advantage of the power they have. If they keep killing us our racist is going to be extinct it's been a lot of lives and what gets me mad is that this isn't considered genocide. I could give 100 names of innocent people that have been killed by cops. The ones that hurt the most was Eric garner and michael brown.

Cops are supposed to protect us but they don't, instead they just show us the power and the authority they have over us. People are scared and i don't blame them. We have to show them that we are strong and could stand up to them. Cops kill us but they do it with permission, yes we remain silent yes we know our rights but the cops right away take them away. If this would happen to you wouldn't you want there to be justice. These problems can't be happening. I think if we do this they will finally understand and stop.

It is not only them that have to stop but also us we have to stop selling drugs and killing people. 70% of us are gang banging, living in poverty and the other 30% are having normal lives. They see most of us in the streets just because that 70% of blacks are poor and do drugs they right away think that every body is the same but what they don't see is that 30% of us are different and that 30% could help and make the 70% go lower and have people make a change. Over some years 5% of the 70% have tried to make a change. If you think we could help then let's do something.

Man i'm sick and tired of not getting treated like others. We could make a difference and we could change lives. But the thing is that we all have to come together. It seems that we always get treated different. They see us and they away think something bad is going to happen. This has to change everything needs to change, we need a better system we need a better community. The change is going to be difficult thing but if we all try to do something we'll be able to accomplish it. So i mean if you want to get treated like s*** then just keep doing what you want. We all have to be equal despite of our color.

At the end people try to help but people don't want to be helped and then they start tripping about living in such a ghetto place. So to the people reading this just try to do something good for you and your community, be the one to change lives, be the one to change youre life. Black lives all lives matter so lets do something about it.

Sincerely:Anonymous

This letter is because i cant take it no more that people are getting treated diffrent because of skin color.