The Life Continuum | Teen Ink

The Life Continuum

May 13, 2016
By Asheley27 BRONZE, Hemet, California
Asheley27 BRONZE, Hemet, California
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Life. An endless cycle to the human continuum. Humans have been blessed with life for over ten thousand years. Yet no person knows the secret to conquering life. Is there a secret to life? Or are humans trying to explore the inapprehensible concept of life? The truth is there is no secret. Life is complex and simple. Life needs no explanation and yet humans have the desire to explain it. Why? Why do humans have the urge to explain every entity in their existence? They develop many unanswerable questions in order to supplement themselves with unquestionable answers. Who is life’s creator? Why was life created? What is the purpose of life? What is the purpose of living if death is inevitable? Philosophers and scientists are yearning to discover reasons to unreasonable subjects. All of this is pointless. Human beings are cursed with the knowledge of this world. With innocence comes bliss and happiness. As children, humans were taught to live in the moment. As humans age they pay attention to the small, unimportant details. I believe in a creator. The creator. I believe in God. I believe that God put humans on this world, not to ask questions of doubt, but to instead enjoy the life he has bestowed upon us. I believe in living a simple life in this complex world. Questions are inevitable, however answers are fictitious. This world, created divinely by God, cannot be solved like a Rubik’s Cube. This world has no solution because there is no problem. Our world is perfect. But our questions create imperfections. Humans doubt our creator because they are not content with perfection. Humans consistently debate over subjects that serve no purpose to life as we know it. For this reason, humans will never discover the purpose of life. Eventually these questions will lead to the annihilation of the human species. We will bring an end to life as we know it. Our constant yearning for imperfections will soon destroy all of the perfections of this world. And we will cause extinction to become inevitable. Humans will be the death of humanity.