Motivation | Teen Ink

Motivation

By MaryamR GOLD, Home, Texas
MaryamR GOLD, Home, Texas

Life is a story. Make yours a best seller.

Everyday I see people's motivation dwindle. They see this world as a long horrid trail that keeps throwing obstacles at them until they can not walk any longer. The bright light in their eyes disappears and soon they are just trudging through life.

I look at this and I want to scream. I want to take their shoulders and shake them till their insides rattle. I want to yell and tell them that they have a beautiful blank page waiting and yearning for them to fill it with their own story. Yet, they don't listen.

So I'll tell you.

Listen. I know how hard it seems. I know that you feel that you just can't. I know that it seems as if there is someone better than you and really what is the point? I know.

But you know what else I know? I know that every single one of you on this earth of billions has something dazzling and awe-inspiring inside. I know that if you would all just try then you’d realize the greatness you can achieve. I know that if you would get up and start that obstacle that seems impossible you would be shocked with the outcome. I know.

Know that nothing is impossible, and yes I mean nothing. You want to fly? Make an airplane. You want super speed? Learn how to function a jet pack. You can do anything if you just put your mind to it.

The only thing you need to get anything done is motivation. That is how you will become the greatest you can ever be. Do not care that a guy told you you're crazy. Do not care that a stranger gave you weird looks. Do not care. Because when you are on top of the world and the peak of it all they will just be a speck in the distance. So let that motivation to be everything you ever wished consume you and cover you in your own armor of strength. And then nothing can stop you, not money, not people, and not your own self concours mind.

Become everything you want to be because it is possible.