The Bigger Picture | Teen Ink

The Bigger Picture

October 31, 2015
By Anonymous

You know that feeling when something is beyond you, what you know, maybe what you can do. Like wehn we wonder what happens after death or whats out in space. I like to see that as the envisioning the bigger picture. Keep on that thought. See life is precious and valuble and theres nothing like it anywhere else. Now this is sounding Sci Fi, but you fools who are thinking that are as narrowminded and sterotypical as everyone else. 

We dont value life. Which is insane? We get taught empathy but  guess we can never really understand each other. We cant feel the pain or the joy or experience thnings the same as anyone else. Added to this aspect of humanity we only care abouts whats at the present. 

So your probably lost and those who have endured my rabbling are going to hopefully leave with a new perspective. Our world, our litle conscious isnt going to live a very nice life unless they act as humanity is bound to end in less than 100 years. Dont believ me? Than your no better than what ive said about worrying about thinsg are presnt. Well, this is present, tis is dying. 

Why cant people see that this age of Human Greatness is not so great. Our life on Earth is our choice. Money is just metal and plastic. Words are just sounds. Phones and technonogly are just teh allusion of human ideals. But life... We know how to save people, the 3.5 billion people that go to bed hungry. The thousands of children that die every day from preventable diseases. We dont do this because if money, the past, the resources. You may say resources is a valid point but why haent we been sustaining them or controlling the populaions that are putting a strain on them. 

We someone dies a soul is lost. Im not that religious because relgion in my opioin is just another word for values. Anyways That perosn had a life just like yours. Full of pain and happiness. They had people who loved them and hated them and they didnt have to die. Theres no fate or destiny theres just reality. People need to check themselves for if they have any morals. Thye need ot have a reality check.

We have one life. One very short life to exerience everything we can. Unfortunetly our human comsumeristic mind that refuses to escape soceities trend and give this equal oppotunity to everyone. We should stand together to help our world. Who acres about the money or the others who turn us down. They do not say who we are. We have one world and if we want to see it live we need to start acting and stop listening to the ignorance. We can change it because we know how to but the reasosn why not are as inpeccable as the people whose reading this and dont agree with what im saying. 

That was harsh but so is this world. The truth is that this isnt exactly to teh point fo what i want to say becuase what i am feeling is indescriable and people need ot decide for themsleves what they wnat to feel. What change they want to see in the world, our conscious being, our reality and our life. 

Dont be a sheep and follow everyone else. Fight for equality, for peace, for our planet and for life. 

 

See the bigger picture. 


The author's comments:

I dont live in a notorisiously bad place or have a bad life. But I still see the pain in the faces I walk past and the world crisis on the news... I like to look beyond the computer screen, an ideal life or allusion of one. I guess i just want people to somewhat see the bigger picture and understand that this life we have made for ourselves isnt the only one and isnt fully the right one. We can change becuase we can. I want unity. I dont want just groups, or organistaions, towns, countries but the whole world. We are all human and only human.