No Technology, No Life | Teen Ink

No Technology, No Life

May 18, 2015
By Shay7 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Shay7 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Technology is something that everyone has at there fingertips. Is nothing like they had in the past. How we find information by using the technology today has changed the way we work, think and play. Today in schools across the world we access and learn new information. At the click of a button. Devices we choose will determine how we can learn through school, after school and technology we use. 

Tablets can help people get a better education on learning new things. With today’s technology it is better to say up to date because so then people know what they are doing in the day. So they don’t get confused in the day. The implantation of these tablets in schools are keys in helping the learning process. When people go to college or a job, this is the way people are going to learn by using technology. There are these people, that are researching in learning technology and they say that students or people will get a better learning process by using these tablets. When people have a better education with technology, there going to be using it everywhere they go. And not just at your house.

After high school and college, Technology will always be a part of life whether at a job or just for fun. Teachers, Doctors, babysitters and many more careers have technology on a daily basic. No matter what people are doing . People will always being using technology. This teacher named Alexander S and other teachers say that there motivation is by using digital technology because then so the students will have a better view on what they are doing. The reason people use technology is because its easy and fast to get to information .

      Technology makes learning fun and interactive by using the media and this makes projects easier to learn. Students get a more educated by technology, people get more informed with information and connection to locally and globally news.This guy named Justin and other authors from new orleans, LA says that the tablets in his class get his students more educated. So it gives the students more time to work on the projects and get information quicker.

Technology is here, it’s never going away, there’s going to be more technology in the future and it going to more information.  This is used everywhere you go. This has changed how we work in jobs, think in school, and have fun what we are learning. When this technology get more powerful, people are go to want to learn even more then they want to now. Technology is everywhere people go and helps people and navigate where people need to go.