Mom, God, Friends | Teen Ink

Mom, God, Friends

By Willie Smith BRONZE, Luverne, Alabama
Willie Smith BRONZE, Luverne, Alabama

The thing that matters most to me is my mom. Coming from such an inspirational woman has allowed me to witness her many acts of kindness, gratitude, and sympathy. My mother is the hardest working woman I know. She has six kids and has provided for every one of us to the best of her abilities. I have the upmost respect for her and she is the absolute most important woman in the world to me.

Throughout my entire life, my mom has provided for me and all of my brothers and sisters the best she could. She has raised me to become a respectful, honest, and sincere young man. For the most part, she has raised all of us on her own and has done a wonderful job doing so. For this reason, she matters most to me.

Another thing that is important to me is graduating high school. Graduating schools help you with a lot of stuff in life. It also help you become successful. Without an education you barley could get jobs on this world. I make myself come to school cause I'm trying to be successful I'm life. School will help me get a good job in the future.

God is also a important thing In my life without him I wouldn't be here. When I was 12 I had got baptize Mount Olive church. Since I had got baptized I had been attending other churches. God had died for us and he wouldn't want us to be committing sins. He want us to be successful in life and go to church every Sunday.

As you can tell the most important things in my life is god,family, and graduating school. I'm striving to keep on going to school and going to church and making god happy. I'm also going to keep making my family smile cause the seeing me doing good in school.