What Matters the Most | Teen Ink

What Matters the Most

January 27, 2015
By Will Morris BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
Will Morris BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What matters the most to me ? That's a good question. I have a lot of things that matter to me. A few things that mean a lot to me are my family, girl friend and sports. These are just a few things that mean something to me.

My family means everything to me. I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it wasn't for them. I would do anything for them just like they would do anything for me. Family is one of the biggest parts of my life. I wouldn't be able to have a successful life like I do if it wasn't for my family.

My girl friend she means more to me then any other girl in the world. I love her more then anything. She is something that I really care about. She knows if she ever needs anything that I am there for her. She is one of the most special things to me. I am proud to call her my girl friend and thank god for her everyday

Sports play a huge role in my life. With out sports I don't know what I would do with myself. I play football and basketball. I have to play a sport or watch a sport to have a good day so you can say sports mean a good amount to me.Basketball is my favorite sport but I also love football just as much and played both of those sports in high school.

These are just a few things that bring joy to my life. I care about these things the most. There are otherers but I care about these three just a lil more than the others. These few things mean the most to me.