Pansexuality | Teen Ink

Pansexuality

By ReeceyPie BRONZE, Houston, Texas
ReeceyPie BRONZE, Houston, Texas

"You only have one life, so learn to forgive and forget."

In the 15 years, I’ve lived in this world, I’ve learned to separate the Idiot-ignoramus’s and the Nice, but honestly confused people into two categories.

The Idiot-ignoramus’s, as their name suggests, are the group of kids who don’t bother to learn anything and would much rather spit out insults of inaccuracy day in and day out. Now, in my time, I’ve had to dealt with these kids more often than not, they usually come in packs of 4 or 5’s and gang up on me while I’m ‘Least suspecting it’. They corner me and try to break me with their sharp-witted, overused insults. Even though, in all honesty, they don’t know sh** about me or my orientation. 

The Nice but, honestly confused people tend to be a bit nicer, than the bigoted ignoramus’s as they actually want to learn about what it is like to be Pansexual. Even as I am typing this right now, I know a lot of you readers don’t know what it means to be Pansexual either. Here’s the basic break down of what Pansexuality is; it basically means, I like people based on their personality and not the way they look, even though appearance does play a role in it, it’s not a big role like in the bisexual community. I like people for who they are not what you have or don’t have down there. I also don’t f*** pans or anything with a heartbeat, we’re not bad people! But, yeah, all in all, this is all I have to say. Thank you.