My Opinion On Love | Teen Ink

My Opinion On Love

December 17, 2014
By Anonymous

Love is all around. No matter where you go or what you do, you can’t escape it. There will always be that special someone or something that makes you feel special. My opinion on love is, it’s totally worth it. People say don’t fall in love, it sucks, blah blah.. You just have to fall in love with the right person

Ok, I need to straighten this out. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between “I love you” and “I’m in love with you”. You can truly tell anyone you love them, sometimes in doesn’t even mean a thing. I think of it as a joking matter. Being IN love is so much different and you see things in a different point of view.

Being IN love makes you “see brighter”. You only have certain feelings for that one person. They make you happy, laugh, sad, angry, all those emotions you couldn’t possibly feel, you’ll end up feeling. They make you warm and fuzzy inside. You smile every time you see them, even if you saw them 5 minutes ago, they still make you smile. Your cheeks get all red and you feel a good kind of nausea. Your even scared to eat or anything in front of them so they don’t think your weird.

People say they love you in like a fake way, they only say it to get someone’s hopes up or to get something that they want. Fake love can really hurt someone’s feelings, they could have given you the world and you didn’t even care about them. I feel like the word love is over used. I feel like people shouldn’t use the word love unless used for the proper use of family member and a true person they feel like they want to be with forever.

Basically to sum this all up, I suggest to never use that word unless you feel the need and use it the proper way. People get their heart broken by jerks who don’t truly care about others. Treat other’s how you would like to be treated. I would never use someone for anything, and I hope other people I know wouldn’t either. It’s messed up, and if you think about it, you can truly mess someone up mentally, and possibly physically. Just think twice.