Would You Fly? | Teen Ink

Would You Fly?

December 5, 2014
By gympenguin GOLD, Park City, Utah
gympenguin GOLD, Park City, Utah
12 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her writing "yes" into the sky.


 Life? How long we live. But how long do we live? Thats the big question. If I or anyone else was granted the ability to fly would we use it? Of course we would. We all want to know what it feels like to sore high above the world looking down on creation. What if each minute we spent flying took away a minute of our life. Then how many of us would fly? I’m not saying you should fly all the time and never walk of run. I’m just saying that you fly for maybe five minutes once a week.


 Would you fly though? It is taking away from the length of your life would you take that chance? Is loosing time in your life worth it? Is having a short life bad? Would not living the longest life possible be bad? But how do you live the longest life? People tell us nutrition and exercise. That does not included anything but eating a good diet and going on a run every day. You really don’t ever have to leave you house. What if that was all you did? Every day you woke up, ate a healthy breakfast, went for a three mile run, went home and work till lunch time, ate lunch, went back to work till dinner, ate dinner, took a shower, and then went to bed. That is all you do all your life. You never travel, hangout with friends, never do anything other then eat sleep and work. Do you want to live your life like that? Doing almost nothing with it. Or would you rather take a chances in life? Travel, Friends, Life. Try new things. If you live a long life only working, sleeping, and eating what good is that? What if you live a shorter life but take chances? What if you fly once a week of even once a month? What is you travel the world? What is you try new things? Will you take toughs chances in life? Try the things your scared of? Will you fly?