Meaning of Life | Teen Ink

Meaning of Life

Family is considered to be the most involved in your life and the people who will be there during all types of difficulties and hardships endured. I feel that family can be the furthest cousin to your twin, just the person who is always there for you. Many people may have massive and huge families, but yet none of them have a real connection, and others may be less in size, yet be close as if they were living under the same roof. The importance of family is humongous in anyone’s life. If people don’t see you as a good human or accept the conditions that one suffers, you must have a family that can provide support and allow them to bounce back up. The reason why family I value family this much, is that I have seen many cousins and closer friends not have a comfortable and safe home to go to. Their home is always full of argument and nothing gets resolved. As a child, this may have a negative impact, causing the kid to make worse decisions and not be able to differentiate between correct and incorrect choices. The thought of even having to go through or experience these types of conditions, causes many kids to suffer in different aspects and may harm their futures. I am very thankful and grateful that my parents are always behind, me and will help me get passed every obstacle and even if I fail or decide to give up, they will encourage me to continue and accomplish the goal I set, since accomplishing a goal is a great feeling. I would want every family to be opening hearted and allow their home to be a comforting and safe atmosphere, instead of an argument central. I know that this is a ridiculous thought, but I encourage all families to ask their kids how they feel when they come home and the reason of their feeling. If the child is thinking of home as another fight area or a place where the parents or guardians just argue and yell, then why would they ever come home? This should be a reason to talk out problems instead of swear and yell at each other. I am thankful for not only having family, but a family that cares, loves, enjoys and accepts me into their arms through thick and thin, since they are the people most important in my family.